Categories
Projects DV

Sunrises and Sunsets

Whenever, I go outside and see a beautiful sunset or sunrise, I often take out my phone and take a photo to capture the moment. Recently, I was walking and decided to take a picture of a beautiful sunset then I wonder how many times I have done this before? 

This visualization is meant for people who are interested in  learning more about my interaction with sunsets and sunrises. Also, people who have google drive and would like to see how i manually created a dataset with just the metadata.  

Here is a bar graph which shows me the total amount of photos i took of Sunrises and Sunsets from April 2015 -> June 2020
Here is a line graph chart in which i manually categorized what photos are “actual sunsets/sunrises”
In the final data visual, I manually added in three variables such as “tress” and “buildings” in the background of each photo.